Thursday, November 18, 2010

Corsets by Dior

Exploring the Corset – Day 10

Christian Dior Paris Runway Show 2010.

Ultra feminine with old world French charm.  Gorgeous delicate lace over champagne colored silk. Although this was presented in 2010 it could be from years past.  I am taken by the romantic shape and elegant style.

The pure silk French dance pants ….what can I say? I want a pair.
ss10-christian-dior-2010
Adding the corset to a floating skirt Dior creates a young flirty gown.
ss10-christian-dior-39a
This tone on tone variation has the glamour of the 1950’s golden age.
A sophisticated look.
ss10-christian-dior-35a
Is it my imagination or does this poor girl have a bandage on her knee? 


If you enjoyed this article, Please share it with others...


I would love to hear your comments.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails