Sunday, May 9, 2010

Crystal Renn on the cover of Glamour

brooklyn-decker-alessandra-ambrosio-crystal-renn-glamour-june-2010 Crystal Renn is the most popular plus size model today. It is very exciting to witness Glamour, a main stream fashion magazine, present a cover highlighting models of all sizes.

I must admit that when I first saw the cover I did not recognise the models as being 3 different sizes and did not recognize Crystal either. This really shows how far fashion has come in celebrating diversity. Not far!

I admire Crystal Renn. I have written in the past about her career and the publishing of her book.  I think she is a beautiful model.  I am very disappointed in the Photoshop slimming of Crystal for the cover.  She does not require these changes to present a seductive, fashionable, couture image.

Crystal is 5”9 and 165 lbs wearing size 12-14.
Crystal says, “I want to be a model my way”

I guess the powers that be decide how she should look. Check out her photos and decide for yourself if she needs touching up.

 

 

 

 

If you enjoyed this article, Please share it with others...

ShareThis

Do you like this cover or not? Send me your thoughts.
Owner/Designer and Fashion Consultant www.PlusSizeBrasAndPanties.com Plus Size Bras, Plus Size Panties, Plus Size Shapewear, and More ShareThis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails