Saturday, May 15, 2010

5 Great Bras in Size 50/52/54

50/50/50….I have 50 on my mind.  I have just published my 50th post and can’t stop thinking 50.  So here is a toast to size 50 bras.
Bras sized 50 through 54 are very difficult to find. Check out my  top 5 choices for beautiful plus size bra styles. Each offers support and comfort in very different styles yet all beautiful.

 Goddess Brand – Splendid Florals Bra
       
Band size 50 and 52
Cup size F, FF, G, H, I, J
  • Goddess Bestseller!
  • *Extra wide bottom band 
    *floral tricot soft-cup medium coverage  elegant style.

 









Elomi Brand – Keira underwire Bra             
Keira-6093-FW-ZOO
Band size 50 and 52 cup size DD, DDD, G, H
*Ultra-supportive underwire bra
*Sleek satin fabric
*Sheer panels
*v-neckline
*Side slings for maximum lift and shaping
*Wide straps
*Leotard back prevents strap slippage 
*Lovely everyday bra for full-figured women








Goddess Bra - Alice
Alice-6040-NE-PR Band size 50 and 52 cup size D, DD, DDD, G, H
*french design lace  
* soft cup bra  *powernet wings, *side boning
*front adjusting straps
*new Goddess style!













Goddess Brand – All Over Lace Cup Bra
goddess_all_over_lace_soft_cup_bra_386 Band size 50, 52 and 54 cup size D, DD, E, F
*Lace Soft Cup Bra with Power Net Panels
*Circular support panel
*3/4 inch non-stretch adjustable straps.
*1 inch bottom band for comfort. 















Tatiana Brand–Long line Bra                                                                   
T411_T261-A
Band size 50, 52 and 54 cup size D,E,F,
* soft power net for firm control
*Jacquard
fabric
*FRONT BONING to give lift.












If you enjoyed this article, Please share it with others...

I would love to hear your comments.



Owner/Designer and Fashion Consultant
http://www.plussizebrasandpanties.com/
Plus Size Bras, Plus Size Panties, Plus Size Shapewear, and More

 

2 comments:

  1. Very great post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to mention that I've really loved surfing around your blog posts. After all I will be subscribing on your feed and I'm hoping you write again soon!
    My web page > soft cup nursing bra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the lovely comments. I looked at your site, very nice. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails